Tuesday, September 8, 2009

SOLITARY CONFINEMENT

March 16

I was put into solitary confinement! I did not have permission to talk, or even see another human being! The only living thing I see is my friend... AN ANT! Oh but I am gratefull for this ant because it is living and breathing. This ant has the freedom to leave Scheveningen whenever it wanted. It was not confined to one place like I was. It was free.While in this cell, I was left to think. Thinking was the enemy! I thought about my family and about the prison bag that I had. Oh that prison bag! It had a fresh blouse, Asprin, toothpaste... Oh I cannot think of it! I kept a calander on the prison wall: February 28 ARREST, February 29 TRANSPORT TO SCHEVENINGEN, March 16 BEGINNING OF SOLITARY. I will soon add a new date... my birthday in prison (April 15) :(

No comments:

Post a Comment